Stinky Pig's Vortex Of Movie Madness

A plethora of news, reviews and rumours (and some gossip) regarding the world of Cinematic Experience and probably DVD's as well! (Don't forget TV and Cable?)

Saturday, April 21, 2007

ERAGON (DVD Review) - 21/4/07

I had heard good things about this from a mate - and having had virulent food poisoning last weekend; had my copy to watch but was too busy throwing up the Waitrose Cheese Salad (With Mayonnaise!) that had poisoned me, probably for the worse weekend ever! I need not of bothered as this ropey old piece of cod was posing as Salmon in the world of Same Old Same Old with a great cast wasted on a crap film. Lead Ed Speleers is not only ugly he can't act - What were the Producers doing when they cast him? I'm told he is now working on a building site after the "success" of Eragon which has done so well there doesn't look like there will be the follow-up sequels......Oh, thank you Lord! Wasted on this were the combined talents of Jeremy Irons, John Malkovich and Robert Carlyle (Doing a bad guy with tattoos in a shocking red wig and looking virtually unrecognisable) and if I was 12 I would have loved it: But the script filmed like a painting by numbers piece with all the stock parts in place was boring. I didn't even bother with the Special Features. One thing I did like was the poster image above - I just hope the book is better when I get around to reading it?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home