Stinky Pig's Vortex Of Movie Madness

A plethora of news, reviews and rumours (and some gossip) regarding the world of Cinematic Experience and probably DVD's as well! (Don't forget TV and Cable?)

Monday, August 24, 2009

POPCORN RATINGS


One of the three readers of this blog has mentioned that they are not too certain as to whether I liked some of the stuff I have reviewed? So in a change to the current format we will now have a POPCORN RATING at the end of each review or moan. One box of Popcorn and Oh dear! you really shouldn't waste your time like I had to do. Two boxes and Meh! you can take it or leave it. Three boxes and this was Good - Certainly enjoyable. Four boxes and we're onto the brilliant entertainment which is Worth watching. Five boxes in my opinion usually mean's I think it Worth keeping and have a copy on my own DVD shelf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah ! Popcorn !!

Mr Perwinkle

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home