Stinky Pig's Vortex Of Movie Madness

A plethora of news, reviews and rumours (and some gossip) regarding the world of Cinematic Experience and probably DVD's as well! (Don't forget TV and Cable?)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

JACKASS NUMBER TWO Film Review - 26/10/06

Having seen the original "Jackass The Movie" I expected more of the same this time around and got more than I thought as things went to extremes and had to jam my fist in my mouth to stop laughing so much. With no sense of direction we get an endless series of skits, japes and pranks from every angle. You can tell from the opening of this film as one of the Jackass crew has a snake sink it's fangs into his knob dressed as a mouse that it's all down to the lowest possible denominator. I sat there will my hand to my mouth, shocked and amazed as some of the sickest; vilest images, were put onto film and loved every minute of it! Some stuff will make you cringe, other parts will make you feel sick or even turn away from the screen and some frankly will miss the spot entirely and bore you rigid.
So childish and juvenile I defy anyone to not enjoy this film? I really cannot believe some of the things they filmed and how dangerous it must be? You can't tell me they weren't hurt somewhere along the line filming this? Really this viewing is so over the top it beat's their last excursion to the cinema as the Jackass team really push all this way too far - I had tears running down my cheeks it was so funny. Totally awe inspiring I was more or less guffawing all the way through. Having had a good laugh I'm going to check out the rest of the Jackass boys back catalogue for further fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home