Stinky Pig's Vortex Of Movie Madness

A plethora of news, reviews and rumours (and some gossip) regarding the world of Cinematic Experience and probably DVD's as well! (Don't forget TV and Cable?)

Monday, December 04, 2006

CHANGING LANES - TV Film Review 4/12/06

Whilst Mr. Periwinkle was sopping up the last bit of juice off his plate with a chip and "our" wife daintily tucked into the chocolate fountain and I felt like I had seriously overdone the stuffing of food down my neck - This was quietly recording itself off the TV onto my DVD hard-drive for later playback viewage. I always felt that Ben Affleck was being given a hard time for his acting but I've always felt he was fine in what I'd seen him in and in this movie he was teamed up with Samuel L. Jackson so it was at the least going to be mildly entertaining. Strangely enough it starts with people running out of time and needing to be somewhere else fast and following an accident with the two main protagonists spins way out of their control as each really fouls up each other's day over a misunderstanding and gets rather nasty as the film progresses. As a "I've really nothing else to do" type of film then it will pass a couple of hours nicely - But it isn't a film I would go out of my way to watch and having seen it you wouldn't watch it twice. Entertaining once - But really time-waster fluff.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*burhp !* Ah yes - that last chip, with the yummy steak sauce .... Hmmmm !!

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home